How does the test work?
The new method, powered by Parental Support Technology, enables paternity testing via a simple blood collection from the pregnant mother and an oral swab from the alleged father. Advanced processes are used for DNA detection to create a unique blueprint specific to the mother, the fetus and the alleged father. Blueprint comparisons determine precise paternity results.
What is the Prenatal Paternity process?
- Call the number provided below to discuss your personal situation
- Schedule an appointment
- Test is available from 8th week to term
- Involves a simple blood collection from the mother and alleged father
- Samples sent to laboratory for testing
- Results within 1 week from all samples being received
An express service is also available.
For more information please contact us on (+356) 7979 7910 or email us on email@example.com.