Evartia detects genetic mutations that cause inherited metabolic diseases in people.
People with inherited metabolic diseases can have a range of symptoms, with variable expressivity and age of onset. Symptoms can manifest shortly after birth or at infancy, childhood, adolescence or adulthood. Symptoms can also occur suddenly due to specific foods or medications, dehydration, illnesses or other factors. With Evartia, if you have an inherited metabolic disorder, detecting and managing it early can prevent or reduce symptoms, avoid chronic health consequences and improve your quality of life.
WHO IS EVARTIA FOR?
- Individuals with a family history of a metabolic disease
- Individuals with common symptoms of a metabolic disease
- Individuals with a spectrum of overlapping symptoms that vary in age of onset and severity
- Individuals with neurological symptoms that haven’t improved with routine therapies
- Individuals with a family history of a metabolic disease.
Evartia collection is by oral brushing. Therefore a fasting period of 30 minutes is recommended before collection.
Don't hesitate to contact DNA Consulta on 7979 7910 or 2145 6711 for more information or clarifications.